The CoaguChek systems have been widely accepted for home and professional use since the first model was introduced in 1993.
More than two million patients on VKA around the world are currently tested with a CoaguChek system: you can therefore feel confident that you are making the right decision when selecting today a CoaguChek XS system for your selected and trained patients testing at home.
- The convenience of testing at home, fewer office visits, and the patient preference for fingerstick testing may lead to more satisfied patients and greater time in therapeutic range.
- There is no need to take time-off from work or to travel to a testing facility: it increases patientís independence and quality of life.
- For children, time away from school can be avoided and they can also enjoy trips away from home with more freedom.
- The portability of the small, handheld meter and the ability to store test strips for up to 21 months without refrigeration give patients the freedom to test anywhere, anytime.
- Patient testing costs may be reimbursable (country dependent)
With the CoaguChek XS system and Self-Monitoring, patients will benefit from increased quality of care
- Providing patients with an accurate, easy-to-use PT/INR meter they can use at home may lead to more frequent testing and allow you to make dosage adjustments with just a phone call, leading to more time in range.
- Having patients use the same type of meter you use at the point of care (CoaguChek XS Plus) helps ensure the consistency of test results, so you can manage therapy effectively, help prevent adverse events and provide a higher level of patient care.
- Built-in quality controls automatically test strip integrity and meter function, for results you can trust.
So give your patients peace of mind and help them to improve their quality of life by recommending the CoaguChek XS system for self monitoring!