Products: CoaguChek XS Connect device – the easy way to download INR results
Further benefits for you and your patients
The CoaguChek XS Connect device is a small, compact and simple instrument for downloading INR results from a CoaguChek XS system to a computer for easy interpretation and action.
The CoaguChek XS Connect device can only be used with a CoaguChek XS system
- at physician's practice
- at home by a patient
In order to improve patient dosing, it is important for the healthcare professional and/or for the patient to review current and historical INR results in order to potentially increase the chance of getting more INR values within the given individual therapeutic range.
The CoaguChek XS Connect device helps anticoagulated patients and their healthcare professionals to review, analyze and document INR results and trends quickly and conveniently.
The CoaguChek XS Connect is a small but smart device, reading and presenting data from CoaguChek XS meters as graphs, tables and simple statistics. These can be viewed, printed, stored or sent via email attachment to healthcare professionals (HCPs) by using a simple web browser.
Increased convenience and safety:
- Easy to identify and document trends and deviations from the target INR.
- Results and trends can be easily reviewed, printed out and stored at the physician's practice or sent via e-mail
- The risk of wrongly reporting an INR result is reduced
Fast and effective reports:
- Improve the quality of time between healthcare professionals and patients.
Simple yet powerful:
- Minimum computer literacy required